The brain is a complex entity. This also gives the reason for use to make full use of this complexity to maximize the potential of our brain – From using short term to long-term memory and from using the conscious mind to the subconscious mind. Our human brain contains all these special components but surprisingly, according the Einstein the man himself, we only use 10% of our brain most of the time. So what ever happens to the other 90%? To make full use of the human brain as a whole, we will definitely need to figure out for ourselves some of the mind exercises and subconscious mind power techniques that would help you to maximize the usage of the brain.
Many people have yet to realize that the subconscious mind plays an important role in determining the success or fall of a person. While there might be other factors, the ability to develop a strong and healthy subconscious mind will help the person to achieve greater things in life. Check out these 3 simple steps on how to use your subconscious mind power effectively:
Meditation is said to be a form of communication with your subconscious mind. Try to do this is in a peaceful and quiet environment so that you are able to relax and focus entirely on communicating with the subconscious mind. During this meditation, you are encouraged to repeat positive affirmations. You can also do this before you go to sleep so as to allow the subconscious mind to work through the positive affirmations while you have your night’s rest.
Visualization is a good way of enhancing your positive affirmations. By visualizing, you are allowing yourself to get into reality. Try to imagine each affirmation as though it is really happening to you. This will definitely increase the reliability of positive affirmations. Alternatively, you can try using your vision, and write them in places where you can see it. Over time, you conscious mind might get immune to the existence of these messages. However, you subconscious mind will continue to read this messages and will eventually tune your brain to work towards the positive affirmation. So place messages at your desk, fridge and even bedroom and make sure that these messages are noticeable.
#3 Use positive words
This is harder than what it might sound to you. These positive words are slightly different from positive affirmations. Using positive words would require you to discipline yourself to continue using positive words regardless of the situation that you are in. This is definitely a good practice as these positive words will allow the subconscious mind to act on the positive affirmations faster and hence it will shed more positive light on you. Words like “might” will definitely make you feel more motivated and positive, as compared to “will”.
Do try these techniques today and develop a healthy and happy mind that will help to boost your way up the ladder of success. At the same time, do look out for other techniques that will help you to develop your subconscious mind and boost your mind power!
The human Brain
Image by Mollenborg